Lessons for beginners and professionals
Every week Laetana gives several classes for starters, semi-advanced, advanced and professional dancers in Eindhoven in The Netherlands. Her speciality is Egyptian style.
On request she does workshops on other locations in several techniques such as: canedance/saïdi, fingercymballs/zagat, veil, solo tabla, khaleegy, improvising, how to create a choreography.
- Per 18 lessons: €211,50 (€11,75 per les)
- 2 lessons per week €391,50 (2nd lesson €10,-)
- Sign up €10,-
- Single class €15,-
Payment exclusively per giro account number NL 06 INGB 0009 40 47 41 of Laetana in Eindhoven. Specify lesson-date and time. Please make sure your bankaccount holder name matches the name on your subscription.
You can step in anytime, you only pay for the lessons that are remaining in the course.
Comfortable clothing, like a skirt, leggings or stretch pants with a top or shirt. Wear something you feel comfortable in. Hip scarves are available and can be borrowed (or can be bought).
- Monday 19.00-20.15 — Level: 2/3 — Teacher: Carmen
- Monday 20.30-21.45 — Intermediate/Advanced — Teacher: Laetana
- Tuesday 19.00-20.15 — Level: 1 — Teacher: Carmen
- Tuesday 20.30-21.45 — Spanish-Arabic — Teacher: Carmen
- Wednesday 19.00-20.15 — Beginners — Teacher: Laetana
- Thursday 13.00-14.15 — Level: 3 — Teacher: Laetana
- Thursday 20.15-21.30 — Intermediate/Advanced — Teacher: Laetana
- Sunday 12.00-15.00 — High Level once a month– Teacher: Laetana
High Level lessons in Eindhoven
- — time: — Teacher: Laetana
Eindhoven: Dance Studio Laetana Hoevenweg 9, 5652 AW Eindhoven, industrieterrein de Hurk 7513.
For more information
Laetana Laenen — 06-10475079 — email@example.com