Laetana: Femininity at its best!
Even at a young age, Laetana was fascinated by the bellydance. She fell in love with this thoroughly feminine dance. Very early on it became obvious that Laetana had finesse for this artform. Belly dancing became more of a pursuit and what she had previously only dreamed about became a reality. She has danced internationally for Saoudi Arabian royalty and celebreties among which Demis Roussos. Laetana is specialized 100% in the art of bellydancing, the oriental dance that she studied with famous dancers and choreographers in Cairo, the Mecca of the bellydance. Snake charming, firespitting and walking on glass are activities she leaves in the capable hands of colleagues in the entertainment industry. Laetana continues to attend masterclasses to keep abreast of the latest developments in bellydance and to enhance her skills. This is reflected in her show, a professional performance in which she interprets the music with her body.
With indepth feeling she portrays and expresses her femininity in her show.
Below you can read a comprehensive overview of Laetana’s activities:
- California – Mission Viejo: InSpirit
- Manama: Intercontinental Hotel “The Regency”
- Amman: Hotel “The Regency Palace”
- Aqaba: Hotel Aquamarina I, II en III
- ASEZA Tourism Video / Aqaba – Red Sea – Wadi Rum – Petra
- Cairo: Hotel Meredien Heliopolis
- Athens, Thessaloniki, Corfu, Vargiza, Lesbos, Kavala, Sérres, various hotels, nightclubs and music halls
- Warschaw: Private Party
- Barcelona: Theater Luz De Gaz – Shaloom/Salaam Festival
- T.V. recording
- e.g. in Brussels theater Résidance Palace, Antwerp, Liège, various hotels, nightclubs, restaurants and party venues
- TV special on Omroep Brabant. “Inz en Uitz.”
- TV special on the RTV10 show “Take 5″
- TV performance on “Over mijn lijk” for BNN
- Live performance for RTL5 TV show “De Nachtsuite”
- TV performance for “Alles Kits”
Theaters, concert halls, hotels, festivals. e.g.:
- Jaarbeurshal Utrecht: KamaSutra
- Philips Football Stadium Eindhoven
- Dutch Bellydance Toppers organised by Anusch Alawerdian
- The Vondelchurch Amsterdam: From Cairo with Love festival
- Reurpop 2015 festival Ruurlo
- Theatre De Harmonie in Leeuwarden on the occasion of the 100 year anniversary of Friesland Campina
- Heavenly Outdoor festival Heerenveen 2013 and 2014
- Theaters Tilburg: Performance during the “Tilburg 1001 Night exotic Tales”
- Effenaar: Bollywood Night
- Muziekgebouw Eindhoven with Nederlands Blazers Ensemble
- Theater De Regentes in Den Haag: Asli Sharqi Festival
- Festival Mundial Tilburg
- Holiday Inn
- Pullman hotel
- Fortis Theater in Schiedam: Performance Oriental Dream Show featuring Rachel Brice
- Rijnhal Arnhem: show for the concert of Mohamed Mounir and Najat Aâtabou
- RAI Amsterdam: show for the concert of Mohamed Fouad
- De Koepel of the Renaissance Hotel Amsterdam: performance at the concert of Mostafa Amr
- Muziekgebouw Eindhoven and Nighttown Rotterdam: show for the concert of Kubat
Bellydance Open Stage 2017, 2018 and 2019 organised by ODE (Oriental Dance Eindhoven), a collaboration between Laetana’s Bellydance World and Mara’s Dansstudio.
Click (here) for an impression of the past editions.
In conjuction with the University of Technology Eindhoven, VJ Halina Witek and DJ Lady Aïda and bellydancer Laetana put together a theater production; an adventurous journey through the Nanoworld.
Oriental Mood Festival
Production together with Ana Todorovic, guests Orit Maftsir and Asi Haskal from Israel
Here are a few companies that Laetana has done work for:
3FM — AMC Amsterdam — Brabant Veterans Foundation — C&A — Catharina Hospital Eindhoven — City Hall of Eindhoven — City Hall of Tilburg — Dancemasters Reniers Helmond — De Efteling — De Lage Landen Insurance – DSM — Dutch Railway — Dutch Royal Marines — ECI book club –Floriade — Friesland Campina — Genneper Parken — Holland Casino — Hommerson Casino — IAK Insurance — Interfood — ISS Cleaning services — Jansen Machine fabriek — Judicial Court of Breda — Koepel Prison Arnhem — Kraamzorg Homecare — Media College Amsterdam — Ministry of Defense — Rabobank International — ROC Eindhoven — Schuitema ditribution centre — Smaroel Arabians (breeding farm of Arabian thoroughbred horses) — Super de Boer — Touroperator Djoser — TU Eindhoven — VGZ Health Insurance — Welzijn Eindhoven — Welzijn Helmond
Workshops attended with various prominent choreographers:
Mahmoud Reda (Cairo) — Prof. Dr. Hassan Khalil (Cairo) — Liza de Laziza (Cairo) — Raqia Hassan (Cairo) — Diana Tarkhan (Cairo) — Loubna Imam (Cairo) — Lydia Tzigane (Dubai) — Moohdi (Libanon) — Shahrazad — Momo Kadous (Egypt) — Mayodi — Leila Haddad — Hadia — Katryn Ferguson — Morocco — Orit Maftsir (Israel) — Asmahan (Cairo) — Asi Haskal (Israel) — Aladin el Kholy (Egypt)