Lessons for beginners and professionals
Every week Laetana gives several classes for starters, semi-advanced, advanced and professional dancers in Eindhoven in The Netherlands. Her speciality is Egyptian style.
On request she does workshops on other locations in several techniques such as: canedance/saïdi, fingercymballs/zagat, veil, solo tabla, khaleegy, improvising, how to create a choreography.
- Per 18 lessons €189,- (€10,50 per lesson)
- 2 lessons per week €288,- (€8,- per lesson)
- Sign up €10,-
- Single class €15,-
Payment exclusively per giro account number NL93 INGB 000 897 99 64 of Laetana in Eindhoven. Specify lesson-date and time. Please make sure your bankaccount holder name matches the name on your subscription.
You can step in anytime, you only pay for the lessons that are remaining in the course.
Comfortable clothing, like a skirt, leggings or stretch pants with a top or shirt. Wear something you feel comfortable in. Hip scarves are available and can be borrowed (or can be bought).
- Monday evening 19.00-20.15 — Level: 3 — Teacher: Carmen
- Monday evening 20.30-21.45 — Level: Beginners/1 — Teacher: Carmen
- Tuesday evening 19.00-20.15 — Level: 3 — Teacher: Carmen
- Tuesday evening 20.30-21.45 — Spanish-Arabic — Teacher: Carmen
- Wednesday evening 19.00-20.15 — Level: ? — Teacher: Laetana
- Thursday afternoon 13.00-14.15 — Level: 3 — Teacher: Laetana
- Thursday evening 20.30-21.45 — Level: Intermediate/Advanced — Teacher: Laetana
High Level lessons in Eindhoven
- Teacher: Laetana
Eindhoven: Laetana’s Bellydance World Hoogstraat 105A, Unit 7, 5615 PB Eindhoven.
The studio is straight across the Albert Heijn. Go through the alley and the studio is ahead of you. There is enough place to park your car for free.
For more information
Caroline, Carmen, Laetana and Nihal during Belly Dance Party 2014. photo: Freek Nagtzaam